So..this blog is going to be different than my usual posts! Drum roll please......I've recently been awarded two different awards for my blog!!!! **insert praise break** (ok you guys know I always have to joke!)
The Versatile Blogger Award and the Liebster Blog Award were awarded to me by three different women who are my B.I.G. Sisters in the blogging community. Words cant express how BLESSED I am to be part of a "virtual family" of so many wonderful Christian women who support, encourage and inspire me! I've been blessed these last six months to be able to share God's words and my thoughts with my B.I.G. sisters and my blog followers! Those of you who have read some of my earlier posts, know that I never thought I would be a blogger/writer but God knew best and I'm so glad I listened to his voice and walked in obedience. Thanks to Dawn at The Most Perfect Gift, Carmen at Calvary's Love and Salina at State of the Heart for nominating me! I LOVE their blogs and I know you will as well!
The Versatile Blog Award rules state:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog. (Done!)
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
My chosen nominations for the Versatile Blog Award
7 Things about myself : I have 13 brothers and sisters, I'm the youngest; I'm afraid of bridges over large bodies of water, I don't know how to swim; I feel naked without a purse; everything in my life revolves around music; I'm a small group bible study leader.
"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
Here are the rules:
- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
My chosen nominations for the Liebster Blog Award are part of my B.I.G. Sisters Network
(I encourage you to visit every page, along with others links I have listed on my page)
- Mother of Writing
- JEM's Faith Journey
- Morning Cuppas with Glenys
- Chronic Christian Crafter
- Trusting God in all ways
Thanks for all the blog love! To God be all the glory :-)